Monday, March 26, 2012

Celebrations of Life

My Dad, my Grampa George and my Mom all had Birthday's within a two week span. Feb 18th-March 3rd. We celebrated them individually the way we know how, with good food and close family. First celebrating my Dad, then Grampa,then my Mom. 
Here are some of the deets.
 








My parents threw a great party for Grampa at their house.








My mom always wants me to take pictures of her. So, being the good daughter that I am, I did. 








These are three very special people in my life. I feel so blessed to have a family who loves us and who we get to love back.

On March 3rd, we celebrated my mom's special day and also got the news that my Grampa Sal Vargas had passed away. My sister and I were together. I am thankful for that.

You give and take away.  My heart will choose to say, Lord blessed be Your name.

No comments: