Sunday, July 15, 2012

Worthy of a Celebration

Planning a 41st Birthday party for this man was a huge
highlight in my life.

 He is usually my non-complaining trusty sidekick for all the soiree's we have for the kids and the special family and friends in our lives.  But this time, it was about him. I tried to not have him lift a finger in preparation....but I'll admit, that part was hard. However, I think he really liked the evening and enjoyed the company of those closest to him. There are so many pictures that captured the details of his party...but I'll just post a few.







It was so great to see him interact with his friends 
and tell stories. 

A perfect evening for my favorite guy. 

He opened his cards the next day. Kinda like a wedding. :)
He's very loved. 

But mostly be me.
Love,
The biggest fan of your life

No comments: