Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Leather Jackets, Laila, Louie, Beignets, Jingle Ball, and Taylor


These are a few of her favorite things....
Bare with me, another one of those days where I took too many pictures. I'd say It's a good problem to have.

This is what twelve looks like.








 Headed out to LA , with bunny ears and all.



 Sisters.


 Silly Girls.









Most scrumptious dessert ever....and now off to LA Live...


 These girls melted my heartI loved seeing it through their eyes. Most of the concert they were speechless  and just taking it all in.


 Chloe got to celebrate her Birthday at Jingleball as well and we met up for a picture! Pretty girls!




Taylor was the bomb diggity!  So classy and so RED.


  Night cap! A sleepover with best friends!


 And as for me, I will never forget this afternoon and evening with my girls!

xoxo


No comments: